Join us for Business Biscotti Stoke-on-Trent - Network with local Businesses Wednesday 22nd November 2017
Visit our Events Page and add the next meetings to your calendar. Help your contacts by sharing this on Social Media.
Business Biscotti networking Clubs are all about meeting and forming business relationships with like-minded people.
We like to think we provide an antidote to formal networking.
Wednesday 22nd November: drop in / leave anytime between 10.00am - 12.00pm
Meetings at Stoke: 4th Wednesday of every month.
Venue: M Club Spa & Fitness
Festival Heights Retail Park
Stoke on Trent
Please give £3.00 on the door for M Club tea, coffee etc.
Our other Local Meetings
We hold most meetings every Wednesday (Warrington is Friday) morning from 10am to 12 noon with each meeting scheduled as follows:
1st Wednesday is Stone at Fleur Tea Rooms
2nd Wednesday is Crewe & Nantwich at Virgin Trains Talent Academy
3rd Wednesday is Northwich at Hartford Golf Club
4th Wednesday is Stoke on Trent at M-Club Spa & Fitness Centre
1st Friday is Warrington at Springbrook Pub & Restaurant
Why Join Business Biscotti, What's In It for YOU?
- Find New Contacts: Over 8,700 SME’s for you to promote your business
- Go Local, Go National & Do More Business: Over 90 events each month to visit & network
- Low Cost, High Value, More Profit: Flexible, friendly, & fun and all for the cost of a coffee!
Join Business Biscotti today, and start to do more business . . .
The benefits to you:
Our ethos is to provide great value without new members (and existing) having to pay hundreds of pounds to see if it works for them.
For just £99 per year you can visit any Business Biscotti Club in the Country; how's that for value?
- A choice of over 90 monthly networking events across the UK (lots more BB groups are opening soon!
- You can attend any group anywhere and at any time. JUST for the cost of your coffee!
- No early morning starts - most events run from 9.30am or 10am. But not all
- Flexible, friendly and fun - just drop in anytime, during the session and simply network with other SME’s
- You are guaranteed to meet new people as groups have lots of visitors dropping in
- You have the (optional) opportunity to do an elevator pitch at the events – in Business Biscotti STOPS the clock!.
- You can set up YOUR own Local Business Biscotti group - its FREE – a simple formula - from a well known & trusted brand, with the backing of a National organisation
- You will have access to over 8,700 SME’s in the Business Biscotti online Community so you can connect up and promote your business locally, regionally and nationally – straightaway!
- You can share your product offerings and services to other Biscottiers across the UK, creatively and visually. Simply put a link to your video channel, on your Business Biscotti profile
You are able to connect all your Social Media channels to your online profile so people can follow you on Twitter, “like” you on Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn
- Become a blogger. Share your expertise and knowledge with other Biscottiers.
- Receive special offers and discounts on products and services that have been pre-qualified, and pre-vetted from Business Biscotti’s preferred suppliers. People who we trust and endorse
- You can attend corporate events at discounted rates – eg: Henley Regatta, Regional BB Showcase events . . .
- You will have the opportunity to upgrade to Business Biscotti Gold membership at a discounted rate.
- All businesses are welcome:
- All professions and any number of the same - NO lock out policy
- Men & women welcome
- Make contacts, build lasting relationships, find suppliers
- Drop in / leave any time the meeting is in progress - booking not neccessary, simply turn up!
- NO attendance policy
Want to become an Ambassador / Start your own Club? What's in it for You?
We are always looking for people who enjoy networking, want to raise their personal profile and that of their business by getting involved.
There are opportunities be an Ambassador in one of our existing Groups, or you could set up your own Group with the backing of a National organisation.
Raise your profile by becoming an Ambassador
Company details and logo on the Business Biscotti Group Page
Brief bio about you and your business
Your logo and Link to your company website
To find out more contact Pete Clowes, your Regional Ambassador, on 07944 177 397
Kind regards from your Ambassadors, hope to see you on Wednesday
Clive Hornsby at Conflux Consultants - 07966 176 668
Pete Clowes at IBD Internet Business Directory - 01260 291 776